Rima Jakubauskas – lead therapist
Rima Jakubauskas has over 14 years’ experience in the healthcare sector, including 10 years as a music therapist. Prior to moving to Berkshire, she worked in London in over 10 schools in Camden, Newham, Stockwell, Clapham and Brixton, establishing therapy provisions and offered individual, group, and family sessions to children and families.
She set-up Whole Step CIC in 2015 to promote creative therapies around Berkshire and expand the specialist therapy services being offered in the area.
- Music therapy (MA)
- Attachment studies (MSc)
- Music performance and education (BA)
- Certified by the Health and Care Professions Council: Arts Therapist, AS10406
- Certified in the Infant CARE- Index (parent-infant assessment)
- Certified in Preschool Assessment of Attachment
- Certified in Story Stem Assessments for school-aged children.
In addition to her therapy work, Rima is currently working towards a doctorate degree, studying the effects of trauma on humans and other primates, which has included visiting chimpanzee sanctuaries.