Who we work with
We are a children’s therapy service, specialising in:
- Special needs (e.g. ASD, learning difficulties)
- Social difficulties and building social skills
- Emotional difficulties, such as trauma and attachment issues
- Communication issues (e.g. select mutism)
- Looked-after children and their carers
Who can refer into the service?
- Schools and children’s centres
- Social workers
- Health visitors
- Other health professionals
Sessions are normally 30-45 minutes in length, weekly, and at a regular time and day. The therapist will meet with the client, family or carer prior to the start of therapy. Consent is required in all aspects of therapy.